Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) provides a convenient way to deliver your marketing postcards to specific neighborhoods, by using carrier routes. You identify the carrier routes and control the drop date and the USPS delivers directly to every door on the route. There are many benefits of adding Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) to your business marketing strategy, including the following:
- Saves money: Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) saves the cost of purchasing a mailing list. It also eliminates the cost of acquiring direct mail marketing permits.
- Saves time: No preparation or mailing is required. You simply need to identify the carrier routes, chose the delivery date and the Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) will be delivered directly to every door on the route.
- Allow you to market at a local level: It is a quick and efficient way to market your product and services to customers in surrounding neighborhoods.
- Flexible range of sizes: You can select a variety of postcard sizes to deliver your message. Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) offers postcards for concise, bulleted information, as well as flyers for detailed, expanded information.
- Different design layouts: Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) allows the freedom to create your own designs and layouts to suit your customers taste. It is ideal for announcing sales, sending coupons, and much more.
- Ease and convenience: You can deliver your business message directly to the customers you want to target, in a timely manner.
Contact Chase Press
Chase Press’s award-winning design teams will custom-design your Every Door Direct Mail (EDDM) to promote your marketing message while maintaining your brand. We handle all the accreditations, registering and delivery of your EDDM postcard. Call us today at 866-387-9914 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.